PowerPulse helps power producers by optimizing in today's markets and by increasing robustness in the future.
Optimizing power assets
PowerPulse optimizes power assets by combining technical experience and market expertise:
- We start by making an X-ray of the technical processes. We hereby map the technical operating window that defines the available flexibility.
- Depending on the flexibility window, we identify the most profitable way to monetize the optimization potential. We support you to set up the corresponding contractual framework that gives you access to the most suitable markets. These can be day ahead, intraday, balancing or reserve markets.
- We deliver tailor-made automatized solutions. Being aware of the complexity of your industrial processes, we re-engineer the control systems required taking into account the client-specific situation.
Sharing expertise in operations, maintenance and engineering
PowerPulse is responsible for the full operations of the 255 MW gas power plant in Vilvoorde, owned by Energy Market.
We are also involved in projects at other gas and nuclear power plants. The following projects were implemented over the last years:
- Optimization of maintenance processes and strategy
- Streamlining of operations procedures
- Assisting in change management
Facilitate new projects and investments
PowerPulse assists clients in making investment decisions for new and second life power generation units:
- We provide technical audits and market-based due diligence.
- Based on our future price modelling we advise investors about expected revenues in the Western European markets.
- We set up business plans for generation assets located on industrial sites.
- We facilitate power projects in Africa with EPC expertise.